A One-Name Study
Descendants of Robert Joynt
Generation No. 1
1. ROBERT1 JOYNT was born 1842 in County Mayo. He married ELIZABETH MACDONALD October 12, 1964 in Marcham, Quebec. She was born in County Mayo, Ireland.
Notes for ROBERT JOYNT:
Father to Daniel Joynt - Came to Mashem, Quebec 1864
Children of ROBERT JOYNT and ELIZABETH MACDONALD are:
i. ROBERT2 JOYNT, b. March 07, 1867, Mashem, Quebec.
2. ii. DANIEL JOYNT, b. September 15, 1868, Masham, Quebec; d. May 20, 1946, Regina, Sask.
iii. MARY JOYNT, b. April 05, 1870, Marcham, Quebec.
iv. DUNCAN JOYNT, b. December 11, 1875, Marsham, Quebec.
v. HUGH JOYNT, b. September 1877, Marsham, Quebec.
vi. CATHERINE WINNIFRED JOYNT, b. January 13, 1881, Marsham, Quebec.
Generation No. 2
2. DANIEL2 JOYNT (ROBERT1) was born September 15, 1868 in Masham, Quebec, and died May 20, 1946 in Regina, Sask. He married ELLEN JANE MULLIGAN August 08, 1894 in Alylwin, daughter of RICHARD MULLIGAN and UNKNOWN UNKNOWN. She was born November 21, 1870 in Weight, Quebec, and died April 24, 1947 in Regina, Sask.
Notes for ELLEN JANE MULLIGAN:
Were married in the Alylwin Methodist Church by Rev. John Garvin
Children of DANIEL JOYNT and ELLEN MULLIGAN are:
3. i. WILLIAN DANIEL3 JOYNT, b. November 22, 1896, Kazubazua, Quebec; d. 1978, Penticton.
4. ii. HAZEL AILEEN JOYNT, b. March 27, 1899; d. 1979, Victoria, BC.
iii. RICHARD DONALD ROBERT JOYNT, b. November 11, 1901, Kazubzaua; d. 1978, Burnaby, BC; m. VERDA MCCONNELL, August 03, 1942, Rouleau, Sask.
iv. ALFREDA ANNE ELIZABERH JOYNT, b. December 03, 1903, Quebec; d. February 04, 1974, Vancouver.
v. HELEN EDNA JOYNT, b. August 07, 1906, Richmond, Quebec; d. 1908, Richmond, Quebec.
vi. EDWIN LORNE JOYNT, b. May 03, 1908, Kazubzua; d. 1985, Victoria BC; m. BEA UNKNOWN, Regina; b. Regina; d. 1995.
5. vii. GARNET ANGUS JOYNT, b. November 15, 1912, Kazubazua, Quebec; d. January 06, 1987, Burnaby, BC.
viii. ALFRED EARL JOYNT, b. April 19, 1914, Quebec; d. March 19, 1945, Beroeto Italy.
Notes for ALFRED EARL JOYNT:
Flying Officer - Pilot J29889 (Officer regimental number) R117290 (Airman regime ntal number-joining up and training.) 225 Squadron - Pilot of Spitfire aircraft number MA311 on a tactical reconnaissance in the Reggio area of Italy when her reported his engine had failed.FO Joynt (age 28) was killed when hia aircraft crashed seven miles SE of Beroeto Italy. Suspec enemy action asWar Traceless f alk was used in the area FO Joynt is burried in the Milan Cemetery- Founin 1948 and moved to the Milan Canadian Cemetery.
Generation No. 3
3. WILLIAN DANIEL3 JOYNT (DANIEL2, ROBERT1) was born November 22, 1896 in Kazubazua, Quebec, and died 1978 in Penticton. He married ZELMA WILSON November 18, 1924.
Children of WILLIAN JOYNT and ZELMA WILSON are:
i. ISOBELLE4 JOYNT.
ii. LUCILLE JOYNT, b. Regina; m. JIM JONES, Regina.
iii. DONNA JOYNT, b. Regina, Sask; m. BOB LUSTED, Regina, Sask; b. Regina, Sask.
4. HAZEL AILEEN3 JOYNT (DANIEL2, ROBERT1) was born March 27, 1899, and died 1979 in Victoria, BC. She married (2) VANCE DOUGLAS ANGUS 1926. He died 1973 in Victoria, BC.
Child of HAZEL JOYNT and VANCE ANGUS is:
i. ALLEN DOUGLAS4 ANGUS, b. Malahat, BC; m. MARILYN IRVINGS, Victoria; b. Victoria.
5. GARNET ANGUS3 JOYNT (DANIEL2, ROBERT1) was born November 15, 1912 in Kazubazua, Quebec, and died January 06, 1987 in Burnaby, BC. He married (1) AUREL ELEANOR POWELL September 11, 1937 in Rouleau, Sask, daughter of HARRISON POWELL and ELVA BRADFORD (SCOTT). She was born January 14, 1911 in Osceola, Clarke county Iowa, and died February 17, 1965 in Regina, Sask. He married (2) VIVIAN PARMENTER October 21, 1967 in Regina, Saskatchewan. She was born July 21, 1911 in Rouleau, Saskatchewan, and died January 20, 1987 in South Burnaby, British Columbia.
Children of GARNET JOYNT and AUREL POWELL are:
i. JARED GARNET4 JOYNT, b. June 11, 1938, Regina, Sask; m. JANICE ELAINE JOYNT, December 26, 1959, Regina, Sask; b. April 03, 1939, Kipling, Sask.
ii. BRIAN POWELL JOYNT, b. October 12, 1941, Regina, Sask; m. PHYLLIS KADZISZEWSKI, July 04, 1969, Regina, Sask; b. January 15, 1940, Sintaluta, Sask; d. June 23, 1998, Ottawa, Ontario.
by Jan Joynt